Friday, November 20, 2009


Today T.V is way over the top with reality shows , but how real are they really! I personally watch reality shows it make sound weird but they cheer me up, i find them so hilariously funny, watching people making a fool of themselves like I love money, Real Chance of love or I want to work for Diddy(who I personally think is a halfwit, I mean why would you want to work for someone that can't make up this mind about his name!,but then again $$) shows like that are just pain funny of how people have no shame anymore..my favorite part of all is that there is usually one bad apple out of the group that always stands out with their bad behavior which i personally think they create to get fame..like Heidi and Spencer from the Hills they did so many bazaar acts like starting a rumor about LC just to get known as the (spitrie) the most hated T.V couple!!AS they love to call themselves ENTERTAINERS!! (some reality more like what i would do for money) but then I also watch shows like Sober House with Dr. Drew which shows celebrities going through rehab, you really get to see the bad side of their addiction another show that i think is pretty real would be the Biggest Loser it show people that are struggling with their weight go through their daily challenges of reaching their goal of getting to a healthier life style. my opinion on Reality Shows can go both ways on whether its real or not , it really just depends on the shows. One thing i will say real or not they sure are ENTERTAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment